Be Ready To Share Your Thoughts…
The Discussion Begins… NOW!
- Do you believe “Myth” negates “Reality/Fact/History”?
- How does Wright’s Beethoven Symphony illustration play into an interpretive approach to Genesis 1-3?
- Does Wright’s approach to Genesis result in a distinguished understanding of eschatology, or can his eschatology be held even if his Genesis approach were rejected? (See Surprised by Hope)
- Wright says that “we need to lighten up about these words, and maybe find some other words”. What words would you suggest to replace ones like “myth” or “history” when discussion Genesis 1-3?
- How do you read Genesis for all it’s worth?